I'm Thankful For...Thursday, November 24, 2016
I hope you'll share some things you're thankful for in the comments below! I'd love to read them. These are in no particular order, just what came to my head!
Here's what I'm thankful for:
- My relationship with Jesus of course! I don't take it for granted :)
- My hubby who always supports, loves me, and gives me a push when I need it :)
- My family both biological and spiritual. My spiritual friends I consider my family as well because we are very close.
- Social media friends. It's amazing how Facebook and Twitter have brought some incredible people in my life that I've never met.
- To have a place to live that's picturesque outside and warm and insolated inside.
- Good running water.
- A full refrigerator.
- Pretty clothes to wear to any occasion. Never had that before.
- For our business that blesses both hubby and myself.
- The skills I've learned on jobs that allowed me to be self-employed.
- The ability to work from home for my day job.
- That I have experienced true love from my first husband who was a strong Christian and my second hubby who also loves The Lord with all his heart.
- My mom, grandmom, step-grandfather who raised me with values.
- That I wrote my autobiography, "Out of the Darkness". It gave me closure over my past.
- The Bible that encourages and challenges me.
- That I finally learned to drive at age 30!
- For crocheting and knitting, both truly are therapeutic and relaxes me.
- Gaming. I grew up playing with my mother and brother, I'm still a kid at heart.
- To have the home office design of my dreams. I changed a lot of the furniture to neutrals and all girly.
- For the all the thrift stores in my town because they are within my new budget, plus I find some of the best clothes!
- My hat collection! I'm up to 38 now.
- My health. It's not always 100%, but I can still move and that's good!
- Dreams. I still have visions and goals for myself and it keeps me feeling young.
- Yarn, yarn, yarn! I'm obsessed with it!
- My stuffed animals collection. I still love to cuddle with them!
- My iPad. It changed my life!
- That we live right across the street from the grocery store and about five minutes to everything else in town.
- French fries! Need I say more?
- My knitting needles set, I love them!
- That I'm alive to be thankful for another Thanksgiving!
Wishing you and yours a Very Happy Thanksgiving!